15 North Main Street
We first help our clients explore their values, then think through their lifestyle choices at different stages in their lives, and finally formulate how their values and lifestyle choices results in a well coordinated wealth transfer to their next generation(s) and charitable groups.
Specific Financial Planning areas include the following:
Approximate annual cost/investment:* 0.50% of family's net worth
Return on this cost/investment:* likely positive if implement comprehensive plan
Minimum net worth: $2 million
Our Investment Management approach provides clients with a customized investment solution focused first and foremost on their Financial Plan. The Financial Plan details their current financial needs, their future retirement financial needs, and their multi-generational and charitable giving financial needs.
From the Plan, the following specific Investment Management services naturally follow:
Approximate annual cost/investment:* 0.75% of assets under advisement / management
Return on this cost/investment:* likely positive if implement investment plan
Minimum investable portfolio: no minimum required with comprehensive financial plan
We use only the latest institutional quality smart technology to help us:
This technology also ensures the Plan and Investment Portfolio information is encrypted, backed-up and monitored 24/7 providing clients peace of mind, and easy access to their well organized Plans and Portfolios.
Lastly, this technology enables us to offer clients the convenience of virtual (Zoom) client meetings. The benefits include:
Approximate annual cost/investment:* no additional cost/investment
1) Paying too much in taxes.
2) Paying too much in investment management fees.
3) Paying too much for insurance products you may not even need.
1) Not knowing how much to save for retirement.
2) Not knowing how to best invest those savings to: a) minimize taxes and b) stop buying high and selling low.
3) Not knowing how to best withdraw living expenses from which accounts, in what order to maximize returns and provide for the lifestyle you want in retirement.
1) Paying too much in probate and / or estate taxes.
2) Not knowing how best to transfer wealth to the next generations without spoiling them and having them spend the wealth away in one generation: the "Shirt Sleeves to Shirt Sleeves in Three Generations" problem.
3) Leaving a disorganized estate to heirs that doesn't reflect your wishes and causes them to fight and bicker instead of being grateful for your generosity.
For a short, easy-to-share Brochure click here: McCary Anheuser Wealth Management Brochure
As both a CFP® and member of the CFA Society (level 1), we have adopted each professional organization's Code of Conduct. (Click their respective link to view their Code of Conduct.)
For a short easy-to-share resume click here: David McCary Resume
This short video gives an interesting overview on what to look for when choosing a Wealth Manager. They define Wealth Management to include Relationship Management which we provide our clients as part of our comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Management services. Enjoy.