15 North Main Street
As both a CFP and an MBA with decades of experience, my network of professionals and I help clients oversee both their family's and business(es)'s financial affairs. This coordinated comprehensive financial planning produces optimal results for both. Financial Planning services include the following:
Annual retainer fee for these CFO services is $15K/year billed monthly or quarterly and adjusted annually for inflation. The first 3 months are paid upfront. Your return on this retainer includes peace of mind knowing your family's Human Capital, Intellectual Capital and Financial Capital are all properly aligned with your family's values and goals.
As a level 1 CFA and lead CIO for my family's virtual family office these last 20 years, my network of professionals and I help clients create approporiate, custom fit investment portfolios. These investment portfolios fuel the family's various lifestyle, estate and charity goals. Investment Management services include the following:
Annual investment management fee for these services is 1.0% of assets under advisement, fixed for two years, then rebalanced every two years.
A Vanguard study shows advised portfolios can return approximately 3.0% more per year than an unadvised portfolio (click here for the report). Your return on this investment management fee over the long term could be 2.0%/year or more (3.0% minus 1.0%).
As an RIA (registered investment advisor), I have access to a network of institutional quality smart technology services and their professional support teams. Together we provide clients with CFO and CIO services using a number of safe secure client and advisor dashboards. This technology ensures our clients' Financial Plans and Investment Portfolio information is encrypted, backed-up and monitored 24/7. This gives clients peace of mind and easy access to their well organized Plans and Portfolios. Lastly, this technology enables us to offer clients the convenience of virtual (Zoom) client meetings. The benefits include:
Annual technology fee is included in the CFO and CIO fees.
1) Paying too much in taxes.
2) Paying too much in investment management fees.
3) Paying too much for insurance products you may not even need.
1) Not knowing how much to save for retirement.
2) Not knowing how to best invest those savings to: a) minimize taxes and b) stop buying high and selling low.
3) Not knowing how to best withdraw living expenses from which accounts, in what order to maximize returns and provide for the lifestyle you want in retirement.
4) Not knowing how much can be safely gifted away.
1) Paying too much in probate and / or estate taxes.
2) Not knowing how best to transfer wealth to the next generations without spoiling them and having them spend the wealth away in one generation: the "Shirt Sleeves to Shirt Sleeves in Three Generations" problem.
3) Leaving a disorganized estate to heirs that doesn't reflect your wishes and causes them to fight and bicker instead of being grateful for your generosity.
If interested in seeing some of McCary Anheuser's sample work click here: sample work. If interested in David's blog click here: McCary Blog.
For a short, easy-to-share Brochure click here: McCary Anheuser Wealth Management Brochure
As both a CFP® professional and member of the CFA Society (level 1), we have adopted each professional organization's Code of Conduct. (Click their respective link to view their Code of Conduct.)
For a short easy-to-share resume click here: McCary Resume
1) This first video gives an interesting overview on what to look for when choosing a Wealth Manager. It defines Wealth Management to include Relationship Management which we provide our clients as part of our comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Management services.
2) This second video shows how we help you manage your wealth throughout your retirement years giving you peace of mind and helping you become a hero in your family by creating wealth across generations if that's one of your goals. We use state of the art, smart technology married with our many decades of practical wealth management experience. Once setup, you can access your wealth management dashboard by clicking the "Client Login" in the upper right corner of this or any page on our McCary Anheuser Wealth Management website.
Your wealth management system employs advanced security features and protocols to keep your data safe, private, and secure at every hour of every day, year round. In addition, unlike online banking, trading or shopping websites, your money cannot be moved, withdrawn or accessed on our system. Data Security Details (click here)